POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Lutz, Master of the Universe.... : Re: Lutz, Master of the Universe.... Server Time
8 Jul 2024 04:36:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lutz, Master of the Universe....
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Jul 2002 05:19:25
Message: <3d36881d@news.povray.org>
Aaah!!! The lucky guys that can afford Rhino!!!
Too expensive I'm afraid for the lay persons in this universe. Which is a
pity of course...
But with the next version of Moray + Hamapatch + POV-Ray 3.5 + ... (well,
whatever!) One starts to come closer, isn't it?

Thomas de Groot

"local" <rub### [at] llru> schreef in bericht news:3d365dc1@news.povray.org...